STAFF / TRAINERS
( Founder )
Grand Master Surachai Chanmanee
( Adviser Coach )
Master Jud has trained
K-1, Lumpinee, Rajadamnern, S-1, WMC, and WBA Champions such as Buakaw, Numsaknoi, Chokchai, Pornsawan, Chokdee and Lukkorkphet.
Master Jud is a Thai trainer of the year in Thailand, rewarded by Sport Authority of Thailand.
( Adviser )
Saekson Janjira is recognized as one of the best trainers in America. Saekson Janjira has produced many of today’s top champions in a majority of martial arts events around. Janjira Muay Thai Is used in most of today’s martial arts events including, UFC, K1, King of the Cage, and all other major competitions around the world. Janjira Muay Thai doesn't just train people in the art of Muay Thai, but rather teaches you how to becoma a Muay Thai Champion.
• 6 Time Undefeated World Champion
• 30+ years in Martial Arts
• Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame
• Over 200 Professional fights
• Known as the Best Muay Thai Instructor in America
• Trained Countless Numbers of Champions in Sports Today
• World Light Weight Professional Muay Thai Champion
• International Sport Muay Thai Association (I.S.M.T.A.) Champion
• World Kru Muay Association (W.K.M.A) Champion
• Intercontinental Champion of the (W.K.A)
( Head Coach )
Tony was born and raised in Bangkok Thailand surrounded by Muaythai. The passion of MuayThai, Tony and his wife Iyarin decided to started their own program to teach and develop Muaythai in Washington, support and conserve the art and culture to the best.
Former Thai National Team
Tony had worked and taught seminars along with Muaythai Legends such as
Sot chitalada WBC Boxing Champion
Kaensak sor ploenjit
Certified Professional Coach under
Grand Master Surachai Jud
Master Cheetah Chanthanao
Master Bunkerd Faphimai
Master Saohin Srisuk
WMC World muaythai council
WMO World muaythai Organization
( biggest and trusted )